Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Keeping in line with the green theme of the holiday – I’ve got greens on my mind for this Sunday:
1. Matcha Madness. I tried matcha for the first time… and I liked it! Matcha has an earthy, strong green tea flavor – a must try for any green tea lover! Have you tried matcha? I’m crushing on this Vegan Matcha Tea Latte from Minimalist Baker.
2. Houseplants for all. I promised myself I’d never let plants outnumber the people (and dogs) in our home, but that ship has sailed long ago. I love the fresh look plants bring to my home! I’ll be writing a few posts about my plants and plant care tips, so stay tuned! Until then, check out this post about the 5 Houseplants you can’t kill. I have all of these in my house and even N hasn’t managed to kill them!
3. Green Pasta. in honor of the holiday, I’m making homemade green pappardelle pasta with spring vegetables. Recipe coming to the blog later this week!
4. Save more green. We’ve been working towards saving money this month by meal prepping, making lunches, and shopping smarter. I love the free plant based meal plans that Toni from Plant Based on a Budget shares!
5. MMMojitos. I’ve been obsessed with these cocktails and and working hard on coming up with a back to basics recipe for you! Recipe coming up next week!
6. They’re alive!! I’ve been planting seedlings for my vegetable and herb garden this summer and the little seedlings are popping up! We’ve got lots of peas, carrots, cucumbers, onions, and so much more that I can’t wait to cook with in the next few months!
7. Time to head outside. I’m so excited to landscape our yard this year and get our outdoor space in order. I’ve been loving the Gardenista Guide to Outdoor Spaces for inspiration and plant advice.
What’s on your mind? Got questions or suggestions for future posts? Let me know in the comments below!