Morning commutes are a great time to learn about all the things on your to-do list. It’s a solid 30 minutes to an hour where you can’t do much but listen to music or a podcast! Especially for busy parents, entrepreneurs, side hustlers, or bloggers – that precious commute time is a solid focused time that you can spend learning. Check out these podcasts for bloggers and small business owners!
Lately, I’ve been using my morning drive time to learn more about productivity, business, and blogging – and I’ve curated my favorite list of podcasts for you! I’ve learned so much from these podcasts and I hope you’ll find them to be valuable as well!
1 // Brands that Book Show – Davey Jones
- Great if you’re: A photographer, small business owner, or blogger looking to find your ideal client and grow your business.
- Biggest Takeaways: Branding, Finding clients, Marketing
- Favorite Episode: Episode 52: Erica + Jon – A case Study in Pivoting Successfully – I loved this episode because it really gave me clarity and purpose that the direction I was taking my business was the path most travelled – and not the best suited to my strengths.
- Find it on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/brands-that-book-with-davey-jones/id1356847029
- Show Website: https://daveyandkrista.com/btb-show/
2// Food Blogger Pro Podcast – Bjork Ostrom
- Great if you’re: A Food Blogger (or any blogger), just starting out, or running an online business.
- Biggest Takeaways: Monetization, Strategy, Technical Skills
- Favorite Episode: Episode 3: Sally Mckenney on creating Success – I loved this episode! It was so great to hear from a role model food blogger how hard she worked to create an amazing and successful blog!
- Find it on iTunes: http://foodbloggerpro.libsyn.com/rss OR https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-food-blogger-pro-podcast/id1014116331
- Show Website: https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/podcast/ (Note: If podcasts aren’t your thing – they have full transcripts on the website!)
- BONUS: You can sign up for Food Blogger Pro Here
3// Life with Amy & Jordan – Amy & Jordan Demos
- Great if you’re: A small business owner, work from home
- Biggest Takeaways: Life, Productivity, Relationships
- Favorite Episode: Episode 1: The Multitasking Myth – I love how down to earth Amy & Jordan are! My favorite part of this episode was how they explained “alignment” – I’ve been looking for it everywhere since I listened to this episode!
- Find it on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/life-with-amy-jordan/id1477377211
- Show Website: https://www.amyandjordan.com/podcast
4// Picture This: Photography Podcast – Chelsea & Tony Northrup
- Great if you’re: A photographer, or just love to geek out about photography
- Biggest Takeaways: Photography, Gear
- Favorite Episode: Episode 59 – I’m an Instagram Cliche – I like how two professional and world renowned photographers placed a positive take on instagram cliches!
- Find it on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/picture-this-photography-podcast/id1078466875
- Show Website: http://picturethis.libsyn.com/podcast // Chelsea’s Portfolio Website: http://www.chelseanorthrup.com/ // Tony’s Portfolio: http://www.northrupphotography.com/
Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links to Food Blogger Pro – I personally pay to subscribe and love everything I learn from the site – I wouldn’t recommend it if I didn’t!