Morning commutes are a great time to learn about all the things on your to-do list. It’s a solid 30 minutes to an hour where you can’t do much but listen to music or a podcast! Especially for busy parents, entrepreneurs, side hustlers, or bloggers – that precious commute time is a solid focused time that you can spend learning.
Lately, I’ve been using my morning drive time to learn more about productivity, business, and blogging – and I’ve curated my favorite list of podcasts for you! I’ve learned so much from these podcasts and I hope you’ll find them to be valuable as well!
1 // Brands that Book Show – Davey Jones
- Great if you’re: A photographer, small business owner, or blogger looking to find your ideal client and grow your business.
- Biggest Takeaways: Branding, Finding clients, Marketing
- Favorite Episode: Episode 52: Erica + Jon – A case Study in Pivoting Successfully – I loved this episode because it really gave me clarity and purpose that the direction I was taking my business was the path most travelled – and not the best suited to my strengths.
- Find it on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/brands-that-book-with-davey-jones/id1356847029
- Show Website: https://daveyandkrista.com/btb-show/
2// Food Blogger Pro Podcast – Bjork Ostrom
- Great if you’re: A Food Blogger (or any blogger), just starting out, or running an online business.
- Biggest Takeaways: Monetization, Strategy, Technical Skills
- Favorite Episode: Episode 3: Sally Mckenney on creating Success – I loved this episode! It was so great to hear from a role model food blogger how hard she worked to create an amazing and successful blog!
- Find it on iTunes: http://foodbloggerpro.libsyn.com/rss OR https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-food-blogger-pro-podcast/id1014116331
- Show Website: https://www.foodbloggerpro.com/podcast/ (Note: If podcasts aren’t your thing – they have full transcripts on the website!)
- BONUS: You can sign up for Food Blogger Pro Here
3// Life with Amy & Jordan – Amy & Jordan Demos
- Great if you’re: A small business owner, work from home
- Biggest Takeaways: Life, Productivity, Relationships
- Favorite Episode: Episode 1: The Multitasking Myth – I love how down to earth Amy & Jordan are! My favorite part of this episode was how they explained “alignment” – I’ve been looking for it everywhere since I listened to this episode!
- Find it on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/life-with-amy-jordan/id1477377211
- Show Website: https://www.amyandjordan.com/podcast
4// Picture This: Photography Podcast – Chelsea & Tony Northrup
- Great if you’re: A photographer, or just love to geek out about photography
- Biggest Takeaways: Photography, Gear
- Favorite Episode: Episode 59 – I’m an Instagram Cliche – I like how two professional and world renowned photographers placed a positive take on instagram cliches!
- Find it on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/picture-this-photography-podcast/id1078466875
- Show Website: http://picturethis.libsyn.com/podcast // Chelsea’s Portfolio Website: http://www.chelseanorthrup.com/ // Tony’s Portfolio: http://www.northrupphotography.com/
Editor’s Note: This post contains affiliate links to Food Blogger Pro – I personally pay to subscribe and love everything I learn from the site – I wouldn’t recommend it if I didn’t!
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields marked *