- 1/2 cucumber (reserve a few slices for garnish)
- 6 oz blackberries (reserve 4–6 blackberries for garnish)
- 1/2 cup ice
- 6 oz (or 1 part) vodka – (pick your fave, we use Titos or Absolut)
- 12 oz (or 2 parts lemonade) – (we use the Kirkland Organic kind, but any will do)
- 9 oz (or 1.5 parts) Blackberry Cucumber La Croix or any plain sparkling water
- Muddle cucumbers and blackberries in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, vodka, and lemonade. Shake for 30 seconds.
- Pour in cocktail glasses.
- Top with seltzer and garnish with a skewer of blackberries and a slice of cucumber