- 12 oz. pitted deglet dates
- 6 oz. walnuts
- ¼ cup whole brown flax seeds
- 1 tsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. Sprouts Organic Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup shredded dried coconut
- In a food processor, blitz 12 oz. of pitted dates, 6oz. of walnuts, ¼ flax seed, 1 tsp. water, and 1
Tbsp. of cocoa powder until evenly chopped.
- Take 1 Tbsp. of the mixture and roll it into a ball. Continue with the rest of the mixture.
- Spread ½ cup of shredded coconut onto a plate.
- Take the date balls and roll in the coconut to make them look “snow-covered”. This prevents them
from sticking to one another.
- To share with loved ones this family season, line a tin or box with parchment paper, fill with the
snowballs, top with more parchment paper, and share!