- 1 pizza crust (premade or dough baked according to instructions)
- 1/2 jar of pizza sauce
- 1 medium firm roma tomato, sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 bell pepper, sliced
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- 3 stalks of broccolini (or baby broccoli)
- 6–7 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees or as instructed for your dough recipe.
- Spread a layer of pizza sauce on the crust.
- Layer the fresh mozzarella on the sauce, covering as much surface as possible but leaving ~1 inch on the outer edge for the crust.
- Layer on the veggies.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and just beginning to get golden.