For the Cakes:
- 1 2/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 5.3 oz So Delicious CoconutMilk Yogurt Alternative
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
For the Icing:
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- Garnish: Lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease baking tin.
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Whisk eggs, oil, and So Delicious CoconutMilk Yogurt Alternative until smooth.
- Alternate adding the dry mixture to the wet and adding water until the batter is smooth.
- Add lemon juice and zest and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in baking tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cakes comes out clean.
- Make the lemon glaze by mixing the powdered sugar with the lemon juice until thick. If the consistency is too runny, add some more powdered sugar until it reaches the desired thickness.
- Decorate cakes with the glaze and top with some lemon zest for an extra kick.