- 6 cups hot water
- 3 Tazo Passion Blend tea bags
- 2 cups of watermelon (frozen is fine)
- 2 tbsps lime juice
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 4 cups of ice
- Mint (for garnish)
- In a large heat safe pitcher, pour hot water over the 3 tea bags.
- Let steep for 6 minutes. Remove tea bags and allow to cool.
- In a blender, blend watermelon, 1/4 cup of the tea, and lime juice until smooth.
- Add orange slices, agave nectar and watermelon to the tea and stir thoroughly.
- Add ice and serve garnished with mint, if desired.