Spring Salad with Avocado, Kabocha Squash, Radishes and a Yogurt Dill Dressing
- 1/2 cup kabocha squash (frozen is ok)
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 2 cups spring salad mix
- 1/4 cup peas
- 4 radishes, sliced or halved
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1/2 tsp dill
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1/2 tsp olive oil and kabocha squash.
- Sauteé until browned. Remove from heat.
- Toss the squash with cinnamon, chili powder, and salt.
- Assemble the salad with the spring mix, squash, peas, avocado, and radish.
- Make a dressing by mixing the yogurt until smooth and adding 1/2 tsp dill.
- Top your salad with the yogurt dressing and serve!