- 50 g dried cranberries
- Zest and juice of 2 navel oranges
- 250 g flour
- 4 grams yeast
- 2 eggs
- 50 g Horizon Organic Grassfed Whole Milk, warm
- 15 g sugar
- 100 g butter, room temperature, cubed
- 4 g salt
- Soak the cranberries in orange juice for 2-3 hours.
- In a stand mixer, mix flour, yeast, sugar, and milk.
- Add eggs and salt.
- Add butter, small chunks at a time.
- Add orange juice, zest, and plump cranberries.
- Allow stand mixer to knead the dough until well blended, scraping down the sides occasionally.
- Continue kneading for 4-5 more minutes until the dough is smooth.
- Grease a bowl that is more than twice as big as your ball of dough. I use the butter paper for this exercise.
- Cover and allow to rest and rise in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, pull out dough and punch down. Shape into a ball (or balls based on tin size) and place in brioche tin(s).
- Set aside at room temperature for at least 1 hour and allow to rise. The dough should double in size.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing.