It’s nearly the end of summer, but I’m not letting go! I’m sipping on this tasty cocktail made with Pimm’s No. 1, vodka, and fresh summer fruit to keep the sunny vibes going as long as I can.
This Pimm’s Cup Cocktail is adapted from the original Pimm’s Cup recipe, with a few twists.
Pimm’s is a liqueur that tastes similar to a herbal coca cola. It’s fresh flavor paired with summer fruit makes for a super refreshing cocktail!
N and I have been OBSESSED since I made this drink a few weeks ago. We’ve made so many variations (all delicious!). Be sure to top with blood orange soda for a light and refreshing effervesce that works beautifully with the flavors in this drink!
While the classic “muddled and garnished with fresh fruit” version is my personal favorite, we’ve also gone lazy and blended the fruit up in our magic bullet for a boozy smoothie. You can’t go wrong with this one!
Pimm’s Cup Cocktail
- Category: Beverage, Cocktail
- Cuisine: Cocktail
- 1 oz Pimm’s No. 1
- 1 oz vodka
- 3/4 cup blood orange soda
- 4 strawberries (halved)
- 1/2 orange (sliced)
- 2 sprigs mint
- 6 spears cucumber (cut into thin spears)
- Muddle 1/2 of the strawberries, mint, and orange slices in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, Pimm’s No. 1, and vodka. Shake for 30 seconds.
- In a tall glass, add ice, and the remaining fruit.
- Strain and pour the contents of the shaker over the ice and fruit. Top off with blood orange soda.
- Garnish with cucumber and mint. Sip & enjoy!