- 4 servings of pasta, cooked (follow package instructions)
- 1/2 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup whole milk (or cream)
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1 tsp tarragon
- 1–2 leaves of sage, chopped
- organic sweet corn
- 2 tomatoes, sliced and halved
- Heat a skillet on medium heat.
- Add olive oil and onion and sautée until golden. (3-5 mins)
- Add garlic, sautée for another minute or two.
- Add spinach and stir until wilted.
- Add milk. Stir until milk begins to simmer.
- Add herbs: tarragon, basil, and sage.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 2-3 minutes or until cool enough to add to a blender (if you have a glass blender or a heat safe blender, you can skip this step).
- Add to blender and blend until smooth.
- Toss pasta in spinach pesto sauce.
- Top with corn and tomatoes and serve warm.