Editor’s Note: Thank you So Delicious for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.
Breakfasts that do double duty as “nice” desserts are a huge win in our house! And they get brownie points when they’re fun for kids too! This Strawberry and Chocolate coconutmilk yogurt alternative bowl is a hit with the whole family!
The little one is really into eating everything we eat now. I’m always on the lookout for ways to make food more kid friendly. For this fun yogurt alternative bowl, I sliced and cut strawberries into stars using a small star fruit / cookie cutter. It’s a quick and fun upgrade for kids!
Using a Coconutmilk Yogurt Alternative
The base of this bowl is So Delicious Dairy Free Coconutmilk Yogurt Alternative. I chose the unsweetened flavor since this bowl already has plenty of flavor and sweetness with the fruit and chocolate. So Delicious Coconutmilk Yogurt Alternative is perfect because it is smooth and creamy (I like to stir well before serving!) and is gluten free, dairy free & vegan! It’s important to me that So Delicious products follow a rigorous allergen control program. It’s great knowing that when we make these bowls for our family, that there is something safe for everyone in the bowl.
So Delicious’ parent company is Danone North America – a company committed to operating in a manner that is good for the community and planet. They’re focused on paying employees fair wages and reducing their environmental impact. I love supporting companies who are committed to sustainability.
Then I topped the bowl with vegan, gluten free, and dairy free toppings. I used gluten-free granola, sliced almonds, raspberries, star cut out strawberries, allergen-free chocolate chips, and a drizzle of agave nectar. Delish!
Check out the recipe below and let me know how you like your yogurt alternative bowls in the comments below!Print
Strawberry and Chocolate Coconut Milk Yogurt Alternative Bowls
- ½ cup So Delicious Coconutmilk Yogurt Alternative, Plain Unsweetened
- ¼ cup granola (I chose vegan and gluten free, but you can use whichever granola you like)
- 3 large strawberries, sliced (or cut into shapes)
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips (I chose allergen sensitive ones to avoid dairy)
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- Start by spooning the So Delicious Coconutmilk alternative into a bowl.
- Top with granola.
- Layer on strawberries and raspberries.
- Sprinkle on chocolate chips and sliced almonds.
- Drizzle agave nectar for a little something sweet. Enjoy!