- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp + 1tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsps vegan butter
- 1/2 c So Delicious Unsweetened CoconutMilk
- 6 oz blackberries
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp water
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, and salt) in a bowl.
- Cut the vegan butter into 1/4 tsp pieces and chill. Using a pastry cutter or a food processor, mix the dry ingredients and vegan butter until a scraggly dough is formed.
- Add the So Delicious Coconutmilk and mix until incorporated.
- Place dough in the freezer for 10 minutes while the oven preheats.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Once the oven is preheated, remove the dough from the freezer and cut or roughly shape into biscuit rounds.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits are golden.
- Serve with jam.
For the jam:
- In a small pot, mix blackberries (you can purée them if you’d like), water, and sugar.
- Allow mixture to come to a simmer, then remove from heat.
- Cool and serve!