- 1 box mac n cheese (your favorite variety)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic paste (or 2 cloves garlic, smashed, then finely diced)
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups spinach
- 10 grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsps butter
- 3 leaves Basil, chopped (optional)
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Boil pasta according to package instructions.
- In a large pot, heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onions. Sauté for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add zucchini, sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add bell peppers and spinach and sauté until spinach wilts.
- Add milk, the cheese packet from the mac n cheese, and the garlic. Stir until the powder is dissolved.
- Add pasta and butter and mix thoroughly. Salt if desired.
- Top with tomatoes and fresh basil and serve!